Business Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the https://www.clubservices.com.au/ website operated by Club Services Global. Please note that your use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by those terms the ‘Agreement’
Your access to and use of the services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use this service. If you disagree with any part of these terms then you may not access the service.
These Terms and Conditions are governed under Western Australian law.
In these Terms:
- ‘We/Us/ Our’ means the the business, Club Services Global.
- ‘You’ means the individual reading these terms and/or any person that visits the Website to use Our Services.
- ‘Client organisations’ means those clubs, associations and all other such entities that have registered to use our Site on behalf of their respective memberships.
- ‘Members’ means individuals who are members of our client organisations.
- ‘Account‘ means an account established with us by a client organisation or a member of a client organisation.
- ‘Event Organiser‘ means an officer of a client organisation with the authority of that organisation, to establish an Account to provide event management and ticketing services to manage and sell tickets to events and activities.
- ‘Services‘ means the ability to make registrations and bookings or purchase tickets for an event or activity listed by an Event Organiser on the Website and other services made available to Customers on or through the Website or offered by us to Customers from time to time.
- ‘Third Party Content‘ means web sites, platforms, content, products, services and information of other parties including content provided to us by links to sites owned by other parties.
- ‘Site‘ means https://www.clubservices.com.au including all password protected areas.
We reserve the right to change these Terms by publishing new terms on the Website. This may include changes needed to reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. We will endeavour to advise you of substantive changes but we reserve the right to change these Terms without notice. You should review the Terms published on the Website regularly. Your continued use of the Services constitutes your acceptance of these Terms as amended from time to time.
If there is a conflict or inconsistency between these Terms and any changed terms, the changed terms will prevail to the extent of the conflict or inconsistency.
If you do not comply with these Terms, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have, including taking any action in the future.
OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICES
Club Services facilitates the management of client organisations’ membership database, advertising events, the sale of tickets to those events, the sale of raffle tickets, and the collection of payments for various purposes by Event Organisers.
We allow Event Organisers to create their own event pages on the Website which you can access to make bookings and registrations, purchase tickets and make payments for various purposes.
We act as agent for the Event Organiser only and all transactions, including sales and payment transactions, on our Website are between you and the Event Organiser.
All credit card purchases are processed through a secure online payment system. All prices are stated in Australian dollars.
Except as expressly set out in these Terms, we are not responsible for the event or liable for any dispute over an event, ticket purchase, refunds or other payment. That is at all times a matter between you and the Event Organiser. Any claims you may have (including refunds or otherwise in relation to cancellation or postponement of events) lie solely with the Event Organiser and, to the extent permitted by law, we have no responsibility for such matters and exclude all liability for such claims.
Where an event organiser or an officer of a client organisation considers a refund is allowable, we do have the ability to refund part or all of the ticket price or fee. We will consider each circumstances on its merits.
This Service is provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ without any express or implied warranty. We make no representations and give no warranties in respect of, and accept no responsibility for, any websites operated or controlled by anyone other than us.
ADDITIONAL TERMS IMPOSED BY EVENT ORGANISERS
These Terms apply to Our relationship with You only.
Event Organisers may impose additional terms and conditions to apply to events and activities for which you register, make a booking, purchase tickets or make payments. It is your responsibility to review these carefully before you make a registration or booking or purchase tickets. we reserve the right to cancel any ticket and refund the amount paid where there has been an error in ticket pricing (whether due to human error or a transactional malfunction of the Website);
AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW
If you constitute a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law while using the Services, nothing in these Terms is intended to remove your rights under the Australian Consumer Law, including to statutory guarantees that may apply to the Services. If we are entitled to limit the remedies available to you for breach of such guarantees, we expressly limit our liability to either supplying the affected Services again or paying the cost of supplying the Services again.
Please contact us on email@example.com if you have questions or require clarification on the information contained herein.